Important Characteristics of Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
Ceramic tiles for kitchen and bathroom, buy in Uzbekistan
Ceramic tile is the most preferred material for finishing kitchens and bathrooms, as well as one of the durable and perfect element for decorating surfaces, thanks to its unique characteristics:
– Abrasion resistance is the capacity of the surface to resist to the wear caused by foot traffic. Due to its high strength, this tile is operated for 50 years without losing its original appearance. Such a tile is resistant to mechanical damage, it is almost impossible to split.
– Durability. Ceramic flooring is extremely tough, and the tiles are difficult to crack. Quality installation can last for hundreds of years if the floor is well-maintained. If a single tile does crack due to a severe impact, the process of replacing a tile is relatively simple.
– Frost resistance is a quality tiles have when they are subjected to water at temperatures lower than 0°C without being damaged by stress generated by their moisture content freezing. The tiles are defined as resistance or not. As the water absorption of ceramic tiles is very low most ceramic tiles are frost resistant.
– Water-Resistance and hygiene. Ceramic tiles are not exposed to moisture, grease, detergents, does not absorb external odors, prevents the reproduction of bacteria.
– Fire resistance. It does not ignite when exposed to high temperatures, due to the high thermal conductivity it is widely used in the arrangement of the warm floor.
– Ecological and hypoallergenic. The tile is made of clay, so it does not emit any toxins and does not cause allergic reactions.
– Design Options. Modern manufacturing techniques allow ceramic producers to make materials that can be printed in numerous ways. Solid tiles can be mixed-and-matched in patterns or accented with custom designs or motifs. They can also be printed to credibly reproduce the look of a number of hardwoods and natural stones. Finally, the tiles themselves can be cut and shaped into triangles, rectangles, and planks.
– Easy Maintenance. Ceramic flooring is fairly easy to care for. Dirt, stains, and liquids all rest on the surface, allowing you to easily wipe or mop them away. Regular maintenance consists of sweeping or vacuuming with a soft brush attachment to keep the floor free of dirt and loose debris. If set-in stains do occur you can use most heavy duty cleaners without having to worry about damaging the material.
JV “Moderna Ceramic Industries Ferghana” offers a wide range of floor and wall ceramic tiles of three brands – “Moderna Kerama”, “Belissimo” and “Thinkera”, for your kitchen, bathroom, or living-room projects.
The enterprise is not going to stop on achieved results, all the time expanding and modernizing production, increasing capacities, attracting new employees. Every year the company develops new types of products, expands their range and improves quality.Back to news